God put a smile on your face
Say HELLO! to Captain Cameliaaa!
The SuperHeroine
The SuperHeroine
who thinks that her Spectacles are super cool and talks funny with Retainers on!
Yey Cammieee Wammieeee!
Ah, I'm bored and I'm going to study later with DDDDDD.
Ayeee, exams faster finish la, so I can spend my time more constructively. Like, go shopping or something. But I just went shopping yesterday. Okay, not really shopping shopping. It was online shopping. I bought heh, 2 pairs of Birkenstocks and I can't remember what else. Yes, exams please be gone nowwww. I want to watch Jangan Pandang Belakang with my friendzaaas. Oh, I can't wait. It's a HORROR flick that's extremely scary and it's not rated above PG. Very good, I like malay movies. Ahaha
I can't wait for the jiwang songssss Lilia. Faster send to me la cb.
Kau hancurkan hatiku tak tertahan lagi
Kau hancurkan hatiku tuk melihatmu
Kau terangi jiwaku kau redupkan lagi
Kau hancurkan hatiku tuk melihatmu

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home